After many years, the final episode of Game of Thrones Bingo is upon us. Will the Iron Throne be destroyed? Will we go full tyrant with executions and heads on spikes? Will we have a final opportunity for someone to pet a direwolf? We’ll find out in a few hours! Here’s a set of 14 cards:
A few clarifications…
- “words words words” means someone says that phrase – so someone has to say “Three Eyed Raven.”
- Arya Kills means she kills someone or something. Arya Has A Moment means we have some significant point of introspection or development: Does she find Nymeria again? Does she see Syrio? Does she have some sort of revelation about what she wants?
- Gendry, Yara, Bronn, Sam, and the Night’s Watch count if they show up in person or if they’re just named. Does someone talk about restoring the Night’s Watch? Do we see someone in the uniform?
- The Iron Throne Destroyed requires that we either SEE it destroyed or have a verbal confirmation “Well, the Iron Throne was destroyed in the attack.” The Iron Throne Intact requires that we see it.
- Debate is encouraged! Was that injury truly gruesome? Was Tyrion sufficiently clever?
See you on the other side!