The final season continues! Will the Dothraki complain about the snow? Will Brienne have a touching moment with Jaime, Tormund, or both? Will we ever see Ghost again? If so, you might get a bingo! Click on the link for a set of twelve cards!
GoT Bingo 8-2
A few reminders…
- “words words words” means someone says that phrase – so someone has to say “Valyrian steel.”
- person/person means that those two characters have some sort of interesting interaction… more than just being in the same room. Will Dany and Sansa go another round?
- Debate is encouraged! Was that injury truly gruesome? For what it’s worth, I’ll allow “Gruesome Injury” even if the injury kills the victim, IE axe-in-the-head…
The new season of Game of Thrones is about to begin, and that means that it’s time for a new round of Game of Thrones Bingo! You can find a set of ten cards here:
GoT Bingo 8-1
For those who’ve never used one of my bingo cards before, most of the spaces are things that MIGHT happen, but there’s no assurance that they will. I’m sure we’ll get a dragon versus dragon battle at some point, but I think it’s a long shot for the first episode. Beyond that, a few basic rules…
- (Character)/(Character) means that we have a meaningful interaction between those two characters. So in the case of Jamie/Brienne, do they have an awkward reunion?
- You’ll have to decide if you’ll allow the name of a thing being spoken to be enough to fill a space, or if it needs to play a more significant role in a scene. Can you mark off a square just because someone in the show SAYS “The Night King” or “The Army of the Dead,” or do we actually need to see them on screen?
- In general, debate as to whether a scene checks off a box is encouraged. Was that nudity gratuitous, or was it tasteful and justified? Was that injury really “gruesome,” especially by GoT standards?
As always, the most important thing is to have fun! And remember, when you play the game of Game of Thrones Bingo, you win or you… don’t. It’s pretty straightforward.
I watch Westworld with a group of friends, and as we all enjoy games, I’ve been making bingo cards for each episode. I have no advanced knowledge of what is going to happen, and I when making bingo cards I like to put in squares that MIGHT happen as opposed to simply putting in things that we KNOW will happen… that way, as we’re watching the episode, we are watching for certain things. In the preview we’ve seen a clip of James Delos with a glass of whiskey in his hand… but will he actually drink any? Will we have a scene with a host William meeting a flesh and blood William (William: Meet William)? Will someone’s brain/personality be placed in someone else’s body? I DON’T KNOW—but if so, I might get a bingo!
So again: these spaces aren’t spoilers in the sense that I don’t know if any of them will happen, but the whole thing is filled with potential spoilers for people who haven’t seen the episode, hence the alert.
Here’s a file with 12 unique bingo cards: WestWorld Bingo 2.10
And here’s a taste of what it all looks like! Though it doesn’t look like anything to me…
It’s Oscar night, and that seems as good a time as any for bingo. Will there be an awkward billboard-related joke? Will someone pronounce Saoirse Ronan’s name correctly? Will John Travolta be there, and if so, why? Here’s a set of sixteen cards: Oscar 2018 Bingo Cards. If a word is in quotes – like “Hashtag” – that means someone says the words. If something is open to debate – such as Maybe Shouldn’t Be On Stage – debate away. Enjoy!
It’s the season finale of Game of Thrones, and that means it’s time for one final round of bingo. A few reminders…
- “words words words” means someone says that phrase – so someone has to say “Mother of Dragons”.
- person/person means that those two characters have some sort of interesting interaction. Since we know there’s a big meet-up this episode, will the Hound and the Mountain have a moment? Will Davos and Bronn share some snark?
I don’t know what’s going to happen, but I’m crossing my fingers and HOPING it’s going to be a bad day for Littlefinger… and wondering if the episode may end with something happening to the Wall.
In any case, here’s the bingo cards – enjoy!
GoT Bingo Cards 7-7
Sometimes you’re going to see a movie you KNOW is going to be bad, and you want to take your mind off the fact that you’re never going to get these two hours back. That’s when you can reach for a bingo card. Here’s a set of ten unique cards you can print and cut out: BMB Suicide Squad
A few ground rules…
- If something is in quotes, we’re looking for the exact phrase.
- If it’s not in quotes, the thing in question can appear or simply be referenced. So Superman could be Superman himself; someone talking about Superman; or even a picture of Superman on a wall.
We don’t know if all of these things will actually appear in the movie – but hey, searching for product placement can take your mind off how terribly, terribly bad the movie is!
SUICIDE SQUAD BONUS ROUND: Before the movie starts, take a guess at How many named characters will die and write the number on the back. Now there’s two ways to win. Good luck!